Job Search Skills
Are you looking for a new role or a new challenge in your career? Are you an organisation which is likely to have employees facing redundancy?
Whether you are an individual or a large organisation, we can support you in developing skills around job searching and CV writing to enable you to find the right job, and be a stand-out candidate in your application. Our practical sessions focus on helping you:
- Identify your key strengths and transferable skills
- Find roles and industries which interest you
- Stay motivated to find the right job
- Write excellent, stand-out CVs, applications and cover letter
- Tailor your CV, applications and cover letters for each role
- Do well in an interview and other assessments (see Personal Skills)
We can work with you on a one-to-one basis, or deliver group sessions, tailored to your needs. We also offer a CV writing service. To talk to us about this, please contact us here.